Change those shoes or nah?

I hate to start off this post with a cheesy line but there is infinite truth in the old saying "the only constant in life is change" and boy are there changes in my life. Yes this is indeed another post about change. I recently started in a new department at work and it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing... in fact its been a hot mess! I am hopeful though that things will get better, in fact they have to improve.

On top of all the changes at work, I am moving out on my own for the first time ever. Its a scary change but also so liberating and probably way over due. I have found an adorable little apartment that just screams me all over, it also screams responsibility even louder! This is one of those moments in life where I am putting on my big girl pants.



In all of this confusion, I think I have been getting all kinds of confused. I bought a pair of shoes the other day on a whim, total impulse buy, and I honestly have no idea how or what to wear them with! I am stuck between keeping them for when I find the perfect outfit or returning them and picking something a little more simple. Help!

While I figure out what to do with these shoes, I will leave you with my song of the day... Sugar by Maroon 5, the music video is the cutest thing! 


xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment