Everything was cool, until...

Ok so since my last post, I have managed to pull myself together after a very public meltdown in my car. I can safely say that things are not as gloomy anymore, the only significant change has been my attitude but that's a story for another day. Before you think this is another of my motivational posts let me assure you the focus here is strictly on fashion. 
 
Last thing, I have managed to turn the mountain that was my credit card debt into a foothill *YAYYYY*. A substantial amount of it has been paid up and on that front things, aren't as awful as they were back in February and although I browse through online shopping sites, I have been ultra disciplined and haven't made a single purchase. That is until I discovered Virgo's Lounge...
 
 
Just take a look at some of the designs on display... 
 









 
 
 







My personal favourite!

 
 


Like where have I been??? How did I miss this??? This is totally worth being in debt over...Kidding! Seriously these dresses are amazing with incredible lines and silhouettes and impeccable embellishing! I haven't ooed and aahed this much since I don't know when. This is all the va-va voom and head-turning you will need for any occasion!
 
Angela Simmons is a big fan of the brand and has been seen sporting several looks from their collection. Its not hard to see why she keeps coming back for more!


 
 
 
Although the pieces are tres pricey, I feel like any of these pieces are worth forking out some dough for. I can't wait until local online shopping sites get to this level.

Check out the website for yourself here, and yes, they deliver internationally as well. You can think me later...

xo
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment