Sky's the limit

Hello everybody

 

Hope you are all hanging in there as the end of the year literally hurtles towards us. I am chugging along some days I have loads of energy and other days the only thing I want to do is stay cuddled up in bed. I am fighting off that "can it be December already" mindset because there is still some time to go before then. How are you all coping with the end of year slump?

 

Been super busy with all my traveling but I would not trade the experiences I have had and the joy that comes with sharing, exploring and opening up your mind to new things for anything. I love how much perspective you get when you remove yourself from your day to day routine and plug yourself into something so far removed from your concept of "normal". For those who would like to see what I get up to on my adventures, check out my Instagram page.

 

I have been on a mission to surprise Ofentse with different locations and this particular one was just awesome. We did the shoot for this look at Shine Studios in Braamfontein. I absolutely love this place. It makes for an awesome rooftop venue for a party. A few months ago one of my besties, Sophia and I came to this venue for a rooftop yoga session held by Yoga Works and it was so awesome. Special shout out to Ntombi Maduna for helping me with all the planning. Been listening to a lot of old school 90's music and I have been stuck on Notorius B.I.G's "Sky's the limit" on repeat, hence the blog title. 

 

I was totally feeling myself on this day... I'm thinking it's the backless dress or me working that slit and getting my Angelina-Jolie's-left-leg on! Sending mad love out to my beloved Busi for once again making magic with this face! You absolutely have to check out her work on Insta @pumelo_make_up.

 

 

 

 

Here are the deets on the look:

Dress  -  Daily Friday (Superbalist)
Shoes  -  Europa Art Shoes
Earrings  -  Mr Price 

 

 

Happiness and love to you all

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Am starting yoga too coz I proper see your results. Looking gorgeous Sis as always. Love always. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am starting yoga too coz I proper see your results. Looking gorgeous Sis as always. Love always. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete