Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet

The Cannes Film Festival kicked off this week with so many incredible red carpet moments. I don't know if I am the only one, but I am never too bothered about the films and the awards, I am all about the red carpet... sorry thespians and movie peeps.

Take a look at some of my favourite red carpet looks

Belle of the ball, hands down, Solange Knowles.


Art in motion, I literally gasped when I saw this dress, could she be anymore amazing? A+

Then there was everyone else... looking lovely of course.

Cara Delevingne

Fan BingBing

Freida Pinto
Lana Del Rey
  
Liya Kebedde

Naomie Harris
Alessandra Ambrossio

Fan BingBing
 
 Eva Longoria, made sure to bring some drama to her red carpet look, twice!




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I feel sometimes that Cannes is under rated for amazing style moments, you know?!

    Danielle xx

    Moda from Dusk 'til Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle, I totally feel the same way, Cannes is very under rated.

    ReplyDelete