Style Crush: Melanie Fiona

I love Melanie Fiona, she sings like a dream and I love that her music is so urban and edgy. This super talented Grammy award winning lady hails from Canada with Guyanese heritage. She has won multiple awards and has collaborated with music legends Cee-Lo Green, Mary J Blige, John Legend and the Roots.
I think I am just as in love with her style as I am with her music. Melanie loves sporting thigh-high boots, plunging necklines and curve-hugging dresses that flaunt her body.
Take a look at Melanie Fiona’s style diary…

Red Carpet ready in monochrome...







Pretty in patterns with bold detailing...





Risk taking in leather...






Street chic and feminine cool...








Glamazon...




Is she amazeballs or what? I could literally stare all day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment