Spotted: Factorie

So I went to have lunch with a friend the other day at Eastgate Mall, which is totally on the other side of where I stay in Johannesburg but I secretly love this mall and if it wasn't so freakin' far I would be a regular. It literally has any store you can think of from Mango, Nine West, YDE... EVERYTHING 
 
While at Eastgate I spotted the cutest store with all kinds of trendy fashion items from printed leggings, chunky knitwear, skater dresses, leather jackets and all the oxblood items you can buy. The store is an import from Australia and is part of the group that gave us the beloved Cotton On.
 

 
 
Printed Leggings...


 
 
 
Peplum, baroque, studded bodycon and skater dresses... 





 
 
Skinny denim heaven...
 

 

 

 
 
 
If I could I would literally post every item in store! I will however give you the link to the website so that you can see for yourself, maybe make a few online purchases http://www.factorie.com.au/, who knows?
 
What's also great about Factorie is that because its based in Australia they are currently in the same season as we are down south so you can stay on trend without having to wait until the weather is favourable!
 
All images courtesy of the Factorie website

0 comments:

Post a Comment