Trend Alert: Cut-out Booties


I seriously can’t wait for full on Winter to set in. You may think I am crazy because winters are generally miserable and you go through all kinds of unnecessary weight gain, but I have my reasons. Firstly, my birthday is right in the middle of winter and secondly I prefer winter fashion. I love trench coats, chunky sweaters, scarves, leggings and boots in all shapes and sizes. Speaking of boots…


Cut-out boots are definitely on my “cool” radar.



Alexander Wang

Alexander McQueen

Forever 21



David Wyatt
 

If you are anything like me, you’re probably thinking how does one actually stay warm in boots that have gaping holes in them right? Well the trick to these boots is pairing them with a really cute pair of opaque colored tights or leggings. Go for a pair of opaque tights that will contrast the booties for an edgy finish.




Rihanna for River Island


Gucci

Michael Antonio Studio


Michael Antonio Studio
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment